Dental Sealants – Pearland, TX
Preserving Your Healthy Smile
Cavities can form in anybody’s mouth regardless of their age, which is why we focus on providing entire family’s with high-quality preventive treatments such as dental sealants at Maxwello Dental. Some of our patients have deep grooves and pits on their molars that are efficient at collecting harmful substances like sugar and carbohydrates, which are known to cause cavities. This treatment is fast, pain-free, and a great way to protect children and adults from pesky oral health problems that require additional treatments like fillings. During your next checkup and cleaning, learn how dental sealants can protect your vulnerable mouth so you can enjoy a beautiful and healthy smile for the rest of your life.
Why Choose Maxwello Dental For Dental Sealants?
- Treating Patients of All Ages
- Comprehensive Dental Care
- Spa-Like Services
How Do Dental Sealants Protect Teeth?
Dental sealants in Pearland are a completely pain-free and fast procedure, so you won’t have to worry about having to sit in a treatment chair for an extended amount of time. We quickly brush the sealants over the chewing surface of yours or your child’s molars and cure the substance using an ultraviolet light. Once they’ve hardened, they act as umbrellas that shield the biting surface of your teeth from collecting sugar and carbohydrates left over from chewing food.
This treatment is specially designed to protect your teeth by creating a strong and long-lasting barrier that doesn’t deteriorate with regular use of your molars. In addition to a healthy diet and good dental hygiene routine, dental sealants can help preserve natural teeth for longer.
What are the Benefits of Sealants?
There are countless benefits that your family can reap from getting dental sealants, including:
- Improved Oral Health: Fewer cavities means better overall oral health.
- Reduced Risk of Developing Orthodontic Issues as Adults: Children’s primary teeth act as space savers that guide their permanent teeth to grow in straighter and healthier. When they fall out too early due to oral health problems like cavities, it can cause them to develop bite, crowding, and misalignment issues as adults.
- Boosted Confidence: No matter your age, people are more likely to smile when their teeth are healthy.
- Better Experience at the Dentist’s Office: When you visit our office for your checkup and cleaning, you won’t have to worry about getting multiple fillings for cavities, because your teeth will be protected.
Who is Eligible For Dental Sealants?
Dental sealants are typically recommended to teenagers and children due to their higher likelihood of developing cavities in the grooves of their premolars and molars. However, adults can also benefit from getting them. No matter what your age is, having a healthier smile is always an investment worth making.
If you’d like to learn how you can protect your mouth from cavities and preserve your natural teeth for longer, contact our office today or ask our team about dental sealants at your next checkup and cleaning.