Dental Bonding – Pearland, TX
Disguise Your Smile’s Imperfections
Do you have minor imperfections in your teeth that make you cringe every time you see yourself in pictures or in the mirror? Millions of people do. If you are among them, visit Maxwello Dental to talk about your cosmetic dentistry options. One of those options is dental bonding. Via this quick and noninvasive procedure, we can disguise flaws in your smile and give you a radiant, natural look that stands the test of time.
Why Choose Maxwello Dental for Dental Bonding?
- Natural looking results
- Treatment completed in a single appointment
- Expert cosmetic dentist
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding, which is otherwise known as cosmetic bonding, is a procedure wherein we mold a tooth-colored resin over the teeth in order to hide their aesthetic imperfections. The resin is the same material that we use for tooth-colored fillings. It is durable, natural-looking, and safe.
Some of the issues that dental bonding can address include:
- Small gaps between the teeth
- Chips and cracks
- Slightly undersized or misshapen teeth
Before you commit to dental bonding, we will discuss all of your cosmetic options with you. In some cases, porcelain veneers are a better option because they are more permanent in nature. They are also more durable. They are usually recommended for patients who want a total smile transformation rather than individuals who have just one or two teeth whose appearance they would like to improve.
What Happens During the Procedure?
The dental bonding procedure is quick and noninvasive. It begins when we slightly etch the teeth and apply a conditioning liquid. Then, we mold the resin over the teeth until it is the desired shape. A special light hardens the resin in a matter of seconds. The treatment is very comfortable, and in most cases, no anesthesia is necessary.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
The primary benefits of dental bonding include:
- The procedure can be completed in a single dental appointment. This is in contrast to porcelain veneers, which usually require at least two appointments.
- Dental bonding is among the most affordable cosmetic procedures.
- With proper care, the bonding may last for five years or longer.
- Dental bonding does not require significant modification to the underlying tooth structure. Therefore, the results are reversible if you later decide to go back to your natural smile.
- We will carefully shade match your dental bonding so it blends in seamlessly with the teeth around it. Onlookers will not be able to tell that you have had some cosmetic work done on your smile.