Smile/Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Pearland, TX
Starting Over with a New Smile
At Maxwello Dental, Dr. Plummer understand the difficulty, embarrassment, and frustration a flawed smile can cause. No matter the type of problems you are facing with regard to your teeth and gums, you may feel as if there is no solution great enough to fix your smile’s aesthetic. Fortunately, for instances like this, it doesn’t have to take just one cosmetic service to address everything that is wrong with your smile. In fact, our team can provide a smile reconstruction and combine various treatments to take your smile from tight-lipped to showstopping.
Dr. Plummer will identify key services that will produce dramatic results that can last years or decades with proper care. Want to find out if you are eligible for a smile reconstruction? Contact us today!
Why Choose Maxwello Dental for Smile/Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
- Personalized Treatment Plan with Services Designed to Enhance & Improve Your Smile
- Skilled and Trained Cosmetic Professionals to Administer Treatment
- A Smile That Will Look and Feel Healthy, Durable, and Free of Any Flaws
Who is a Good Candidate for a Smile Reconstruction?
If you are someone who has good general oral health, you may be eligible for smile reconstruction. This process requires that there be some imperfections that you would like to address, some of which require more than one form of treatment to fix. If you are suffering from any of the following, our team will be able to recommend the right solutions to ensure beautiful results are achieved:
- Gaps between teeth
- Misshapen or crooked teeth
- Misaligned bite
What Are the Benefits?
While you might think that the only real benefit of a smile reconstruction is the improved aesthetics, there are other helpful and lasting advantages you can expect, such as:
- Improved oral health by minimizing or eliminating many of the common cosmetic problems that can eventually lead to poor oral health and issues pertaining to your teeth and gum health as well as your overall wellbeing.
- Greater self-confidence because you look and feel good about yourself, which will, in turn, radiate outward in other areas of your life.
Which Procedures Are Involved?
Depending on your individual case, various services may be recommended to fix your tooth imperfections. Naturally, your treatment will be created according to your needs, so it could be that you required any one or more of the following:
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Metal-free dental restorations
- Dental bonding
- Gum recontouring/Crown lengthening
- Dental implants
When completing a smile reconstruction, there are certain aftercare tips you will need to follow. While each method of treatment leads to its own necessary recovery standards, the most common you will find are:
- Avoiding stain-causing foods and beverages
- Quit smoking
- Never use your teeth as tools to open packages or containers
- Wear a mouthguard while playing sports or before going to bed if you are prone to bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching)
Keeping a regularly scheduled dental checkup and cleaning with Dr. Plummer