Tooth Extractions – Pearland, TX
Pain-Free Extractions for Pearland
Using the latest restorative dentistry techniques, the team at Maxwello Dental & Orthodontics is often able to repair even the most damaged teeth, but unfortunately, not every tooth can be saved. Some can become so damaged that they need to be extracted. We do everything we can to ensure a comfortable experience during this procedure, and if needed, we can help a patient replace their tooth as quickly as possible to minimize any time spent with an incomplete smile.
Why Choose Maxwello Dental & Orthodontics for Tooth Extractions?
- Patient Comfort Always Comes First
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Patients in Pain
- Friendly-Team That Treats Every Patient Like Family
Why Tooth Extractions Are Necessary
Our dentists will only recommend that a tooth be extracted if:
- It has a large cavity that is starting to threaten the nearby teeth
- Physical trauma has weakened the enamel to the point that it is about to break
- Advanced periodontal disease has deteriorated the bone supporting a tooth
- A new denture needs more room to fit properly
- It will enable an orthodontic treatment to work more effectively
- A baby tooth is preventing an adult tooth from coming in correctly